- Establishing a positive working environment involves developing a range of strategies that will assist in establishing productive and positive working relationships.
- The mission statement, vision statement, and objectives or goals are your guiding force in everything you do, including the formation of a team performance plan.
- It is essential that you consult a wide range of individuals within the organisation, not just senior management.
- Planning and designing jobs for your employees is an integral part of the overall process of achieving objectives.
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) identify both the purpose and importance of job functions in relation to achieving team and organisational goals.