Are you currently managing a team of people, or may like to in the future or simply interested in the skills to manage others? If the answer is yes, then this qualification is to the one for you.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display:
- Initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others.
- They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
- They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Those entering this program must be able to demonstrate vocational competency in their proposed teaching and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBCMM412||Lead difficult conversations|
|BSBLDR522||Manage people performance|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development|
|BSBTWK503||Undertake project work|
These units represent elective units. Other electives units may be available. If you wish to consider other electives please make contact with Evolation Learning to discuss.
Online – Self-Paced
- Please note requirements to have access to an approved workplace below
Option 1: $1500 Upfront
Option 2: 3 x $550 Payments – 3 months between each payment – $1650
Option 3: $350 upfront then 11 monthly instalments of $125 – $1725
Option 4: Pay per Unit – $150 per unit – $1800
Option 5: $150 upfront then 25 x $70 (Fortnightly Payments) – $1900
Individual Units are charged at $190 (If you wish to complete single units only, and not the whole qualification).
Please note: An invoice will be issued upon receipt of your enrolment and is payable within 7 days. Where Option 2, 3, 4 or 5 is chosen, an invoice will be issued for the first instalment payable within 7 days; additional invoices then be sent as per the payment plan schedule or when you commence the next unit (Pay Per Unit Option). Where Option 5 is chosen, Students must set up Direct Debit for the fortnightly payments.
Each student enrolled in this course will receive a Learner Guide for each of the units; this will be accompanied with the Assessment Documents when sent to the student. There are no additional costs for resources or learning materials as these are included in your course price.
There is no requirement to purchase textbooks however students may choose to do so if they wish to support their learning. If students require any assistance with choosing the correct textbooks, Evolation Learning would be happy to assist.
Note: To complete your course you will need access to a computer, internet, word processing software (Microsoft Word is preferred).
The Assessments are provided to Students in a Word Document via email. The Assessments comprise of Short Answer Questions and Project Questions. The Short Answer Questions are designed to assess the theoretical knowledge of the unit, where the project Questions focus on the practical application of the unit.
Upon commencement of your enrolment, you will be asked how you wish to complete this course. After you inform us of your desired choices, we will provide you with the necessary materials to complete the course. For each unit, you have the opportunity to complete them through the following ways:
- Coursework – Learning Materials will be provided along with an Assessment Document
- RPL – You will be provided with a RPL Guide to assist you in gathering the necessary evidence from your workplace etc to support your claim for RPL
- National Recognition – You may have already completed an Identical Unit (Both both Unit Name and Unit Code) as part of other studies – all you would need to do is provided us with a certified copy of your transcript showing this unit.
There are no formal work placement requirements for this course. In saying this, Students are encouraged to use their own workplace to complete the project tasks; as we feel this gives the best platform for learning. Where a Student is not in a workplace, or it is not appropriate to use a particular workplace, then Evolation Learning will support the student to create a simulated environment.
- You will be allocated a Trainer who will be your point of contact for the course, they are there to assist you to complete your course
- Quality Learning Resources and Assessments are provided to guide your learning
- After you enrol, we design a personalised course plan for you
- Services available to cater for students who require support with their Language, Literacy or Numeracy
Do you feel that you can demonstrate some of these competencies in your everyday work? We have specific resources to assist you to build your RPL applications. You are invited at any time before, during or after enrolment to discuss these options with a Trainer.
If you would like to learn more about what is it like being a student at Evolation Learning, and wish to know your rights please read our Student Handbook. We encourage all students to refer this document before commencing with enrolment. The Student Handbook can be accessed through the following *LINK*